· Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
· It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
· Everything takes longer than you think.
· A falling object will always land where it can do the most damage.
· You will always find something in the last place you look.
· It is never in the last place you look. It is in the first place you look, but never discovered on the first attempt.
· The other line always moves faster.
· Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will use it.
· Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
· Where patience fails, force prevails.
· If you want something bad enough, chances are you won’t get it.
· If you think you are doing the right thing, chances are it will back-fire in your face.
· Just when you think things cannot get any worse, they will.
· Any time you put an item in a "safe place", it will never be seen again.
· Great ideas are never remembered and dumb statements are never forgotten.
· Knowledge of Murphy’s Law is no help in any situation.
· If you apply Murphy’s Law, it will no longer be applicable.
· If you say something, and stake your reputation on it, you will lose your reputation.
· If anything can go wrong, it will happen to the crankiest person.
· Those who know the least will always know it the loudest.
· Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value
· Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking
· The Key to a woman’s heart is an unexpected gift at an unexpected time.
· Being taken attracts women. Being single makes them avoid you like the plague.
· When with your girlfriend you will always have gas.
· Horniness is inversely related to one’s chance of scoring
· Before falling in love, do take your backup, it always helps in recovery.
· If you are interested in someone, a close friend will grab their attention.
· Beauty is directly proportional to the number of drinks consumed.
· The love of your life will only want you back once you are in another serious relationship.
· If you want love, you don’t get it
· Being told that someone doesn’t want to date you because you’re such a good friend is like being told that you didn’t get the job because you’re overqualified!
· You’ll think of a great line to say to someone the moment after your chance is gone.
· Sex is a three-letter word which needs some old-fashioned four-letter words to convey its full meaning.
· No matter how many resources you have, it is never enough.
· No matter how hard you work, the boss will only appear when you access the internet.
· The number of bugs always exceeds the number of lines found in a program.
· The new version always manages to change the one feature you need most.
· A patch is a piece of software which replaces old bugs with new bugs.
· If you forget to save you’re work every 5 minutes, it will break down after you’ve been at it for an hour.
· Bugs mysteriously appear when you say, "Watch this!"
· The only program that runs perfectly every time, is a virus
· Format C: fixes all
· Make a system even a moron can use and a moron will use it.
· When the Downloading Window says "99%complete", there will be a fluctuation in the voltage and you’ll have to start all over again.
· Millions of people believe they are animals, but I have yet to meet one that believe in Windows’ stability. Even human stupidity has limits
· When designing a program to handle all possible dumb errors, nature creates a dumber user
You can also visit Murphy’s Laws site for more… Just do it with Firefox cause with Internet Explorer has some problems (as usual!!!)